A beginner's course to learning to play the ukulele, starting with the assembly and personalization of your children's very own ukulele!
By completing this course your children will be able to:
- Assemble their new ukulele using the Maker Ukulele Set
- Practice environmentalism through assembling their own ukulele stand using the ukulele packaging!
- Personalize their ukulele!
- Be familiar with their ukulele
- Understand how the fretboard works
- Read tablature and standard notations
- Distinguish between different types of rhythm patterns
- Play various strumming and plucking techniques
- Play all major and minor chords and transitions
- Play over 5 well-known classics for beginners
- Play chord progressions
- Practice chords by playing a fun video game!
*Classes will be held every other day on weekdays.